Thursday, November 15, 2012

                                            
                                            This woman is from Pakistan. Her daughter, doctor Najma
                                            Ahmed saved my life. She is a very talented surgon. I
                                            painted doctor's portrait, but I insisted to paint her mother,
                                            portrait, too.
                                            Today doctor Najma thanked me for this present. She liked
                                             her mom's portrait." She will like it, thank you!"- said dr.
                                             Najma to me. " I'm living because you saved my life. This
                                             is a very small present..." (oil on canvas, 14 x 18 inch) by
                                             Petro Dhimitri.

No comments:

Post a Comment